ServiceMaster of Calgary Helps You Get Back to Business Quickly
When disaster strikes, ServiceMaster of Calgary is the link between you, your customer, and total satisfaction.
- quickly analyzing the problem
- providing a professional assessment of the damage
- determining the services needed for a complete restoration
- reviewing scope of services with your business contact
- finishing the job on time to minimize business interruption - lost time is lost revenue
- following up to assure total satisfaction
While we are glad to help your business whenever you need it. We acknowledge that part of any strong business plan is preparing for emergencies and natural disasters.
Contact our Account Manager at 403-287-7700 or email us before disaster strikes so we can assist you in developing your disaster plan and customising it to your business. The benefit is that your employees will know in advance who to call and the response to that inevitable disaster will run even more smoothly.
ServiceMaster of Calgary is proud to be the preferred disaster restoration provider for large educational institutions, municipal organizations, small and large businesses and health care institutions. Let us help you too.
Quality Restoration Vendors
If you're part of our insurance company vendor program, qualified ServiceMaster businesses such as ServiceMaster of Calgary, a Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV) will provide you with the service you need. And if the job requires environmental clean-up, construction services or further contingency planning, we can handle that too.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, ServiceMaster of Calgary must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster service guarantees including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls.
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technology.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster equipment, processes, and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster specifications.
- Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker's Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to the ServiceMaster principles of environmental stewardship.
Disaster Restoration Services for Our Commercial and Business Clients
Our services include (but are not limited to) the following disasters/needs: