With so much uncertainty about the current global outbreak of the COVID-19 coronavirus, all businesses need to consider how best to prevent and decrease the spread of the infectious disease in their workplace.
Check out this in progress photo from a recent Residential job ServiceMaster Restore of Calgary remediated and repaired.
ServiceMaster of Calgary Disaster Restoration Services is honored to support the Rogers Insurance Run for L’Arche race on Saturday March 28th 2020.
ServiceMaster of Calgary Disaster Restoration is proud to sponsor the University of Toronto Concrete Toboggan team. This year we are especially proud to do so because THEY WON as "Overall Champion", representing the sum of all categories at the 2020 Great Northern Concrete Toboggan Race at Snow Valley, ON, this past weekend!
For the fifth consecutive year, ServiceMaster Restore is proud to continue its sponsorship as Premier Partner of the 2020 Scotties Tournament of Hearts. Canada’s top women curlers will be vying for the title of Team Canada at Mosaic Place in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan from February 15th to 23rd.
More from our blog
- Improving Flood Resilience
- Smoke Alarm Safety Tips
- Severe weather claims reach record level
- Commercial Water Damage: Know The Facts
- Be Alert Ready
- BBQ SAFETY TIPS
- How to Deal with Odors After a Flood
- WATER-RELATED DAMAGE IS ON THE RISE
- Flood Preparedness Tips for Your Home and Business
- Seven Years of Supporting Rogers Run for L'Arche
- Winter Fire Safety Tips
- ServiceMaster Restore Sponsors the Scotties Tournament of Hearts for Fourth Year
- Celebrating 65 Years
- PREVENTING WATER DAMAGE IN YOUR HOME
- Common Causes of Basement Flooding
- Flood Preparedness. Are you ready?
- Home Fire Safety and Prevention
- ServiceMaster Restore Continues Diamond Sponsorship of Scotties Tournament of Hearts
- What To Do When Your Basement Floods
- Mold Prevention after Water Damage
- Is There a Difference Between Mold and Mildew?
- Proud Sponsor of the 2016 Scotties Tournament of Hearts
- Reduce the Risk of Basement Flooding
- Protecting Your Home From The Perils Of Water: Gutters, Eaves & Downspouts