Alert Ready is a national service designed to deliver critical and potentially life-saving emergency alert messages to Canadians. Emergency alerts are distributed on radio, TV and now, most recently ,on compatible wireless devices to help ensure the public has the critical information they need in emergencies to take necessary precautions to protect themselves and their families.
While barbequing is a favourite summer past-time for many Canadians, along with it comes an increased risk of fire to your home and surrounding property. Follow these BBQ safety tips to prevent fire and smoke damage the next time you light up the grill.
If you recently experienced any kind of water damage to your carpets, be cautious – a remaining musty odor could do more than simply stink. Lingering water damage smells could indicate the continued growth of mold or mildew, which thrives in damp conditions. Protect your carpets and your health by learning how to get rid of musty smells in your home safely, using these tips from ServiceMaster Restore®.
In today’s world of extreme weather events, $1 billion has become the new normal for yearly catastrophic losses…
According to the government of Canada, floods are the most frequent natural hazard in the country. They can occur at any time of the year but are on the rise during the spring due to the heavy rainfall and rapidly melting snow. Potential flooding is not limited to homes but can have a significant impact on businesses as well.
More from our blog
- Seven Years of Supporting Rogers Run for L'Arche
- Winter Fire Safety Tips
- ServiceMaster Restore Sponsors the Scotties Tournament of Hearts for Fourth Year
- Celebrating 65 Years
- PREVENTING WATER DAMAGE IN YOUR HOME
- Common Causes of Basement Flooding
- Flood Preparedness. Are you ready?
- Home Fire Safety and Prevention
- ServiceMaster Restore Continues Diamond Sponsorship of Scotties Tournament of Hearts
- What To Do When Your Basement Floods
- Mold Prevention after Water Damage
- Is There a Difference Between Mold and Mildew?
- Proud Sponsor of the 2016 Scotties Tournament of Hearts
- Reduce the Risk of Basement Flooding
- Protecting Your Home From The Perils Of Water: Gutters, Eaves & Downspouts